Switch to Vulpine for a really innovative approach to business banking
Moving your business banking needs to Vulpine is easy, and we will provide you with the tools and support you need to run your business effectively
I am interested in:
I need to:
Benefits of Vulpine:
- Support and Guidance from your Local and International support teams
- Straight Forward pricing plans with a guarantee to always be the most competitive and cost effective for your business.
- Our long term customers get a guaranteed reduction in costs as their relationship with Vulpine progresses
- Flexibly manage your accounts, online, on the phone, in branch or via our Vulpine app at no extra cost
This is our promise to you, we will continually support you and your business 24 hours a day, 7 days a week you will always be able to connect with your Banking Team and they will endeavour to resolve your issues as quickly as is possible. We guarantee to all our customers that our bank will never be involved in illicit or immoral practises and that we will not endanger the capital of our customers to enlarge our own profits. We guarantee to ensure that all funding applications are reviewed equally and without "ticking boxes" or closed strategies. We will continually strive to help you enhance your business and maximise its potential whether this be local, national or internationally.
Enjoy Peace of Mind with our price guarantee:
Once you become a Vulpine Account Holder we will review your account every 3 months to ensure you are on the correct price plan, should at any point a new deal or a better tariff become available your local manager will call you to discuss it.
Free Business Banking:
We will not charge you for any normal day to day business transactions, however should you go overdrawn without prior authorization or should you need more bespoke/labour intensive facilities these may carry charges. For more details please refer to our full terms and conditions.
For those customers who build a long term relationship with us here at Vulpine we guarantee to reduce your charges.
To start the applications process you will need to have the following information available -
- Business Name, Contact Details, Nature of the business and Legal Status
- Business Start Date
- Forecasted 3 years Turnover
- Funding Requirements
- Incorporation Details
- Full Names and Addresses of all Directors
- Previous Addresses
- Existing bank account details
- Country, City and Date of Birth of all Directors
If you are a sole trader the whole application process can be completed online in under 10 minutes, we will then contact you within 5 days to confirm the account opening and the details will be sent to your home in the post.
Partnerships and Limited Companies:
If you are operating a partnership or a limited company with 2 or more directors, you can start you application online. Once submitted, we'll contact you to arrange an appointment with your local business manager to discuss how we can support your business and complete your application.